**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is Omega Sentinel good for?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
I have nimrod r4 but have expiring t5b and t2a

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    If your asking if you should rank up nimrod or omega Sentinel then I suggest nimrod he handles pesky mutants better while omega sentinel handles average fights better than nimrod but he still handles them nicely
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

If your asking if you should rank up nimrod or omega Sentinel then I suggest nimrod he handles pesky mutants better while omega sentinel handles average fights better than nimrod but he still handles them nicely

I already said I have 6* Nimrod r4
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Siliyo said:

I already said I have 6* Nimrod r4
    Oh, you didn't say 6 star so I assumed that you were talking about 5 stars and which one you should max out
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Not sure. But I pulled 4* Omega and her damage is legit. No idea though if ranking her up is worth it.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Omega Sentinel is fantastic. I use my R4 in all sorts of AW matchups where I need heal block, cowardice, or a miss counter. Being nullify immune comes in clutch too, along with her AutoBlock&Parry saving my bacon when I slip up.

Do you play OS? Do you enjoy her playstyle? Would she improve your prestige? Do you have another tech that you are considering giving the expiring resources? Only you can answer how "worth it" she is to you. But she's an easy R4 to a LOT of players.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Nimrod is tankier and easier to play, os useful not necessarily in mutant matchups but quite useful in specific matchups
  • Options
    Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    I have a r3 Nimrod, and have kept new Omega Sentinel at r2 for now, I don't really see why you should take her up to r4 unless you enjoy her or want that prestige. I prefer Nimrod all the way