**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Didn’t think I would ever get him, but does he need the awakening?

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Opened a 6* crystal and gotten Hercules, quite happy but know nothing about him. Does he need to be awakened and is he going to be nerfed? Or those are just stories on the forum.. :)

Plan to r3 with my cosmic gems
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Congrats on pulling Hercules . He is the only champ currently i take everywhere with me . I have a r4 Sig 200. He doesn't needs the dupe but it's really good to have it as you can brute force many opponents just at 1% ( if you play agressive ) . He isn't going to get nerfed anytime soon. He is the people's choice.
  • Options
    @Rohit_316 thank you! Just made him r3 - hoping for the dupe or a cosmic AG

Cheers!
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Omedenn said:

@Rohit_316 thank you! Just made him r3 - hoping for the dupe or a cosmic AG

Cheers!

He deserves a generic, good luck ...make sure to check some YT videos on how to use him effectively.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    He doesn't need awakening but at the same time he's worthy of a gem, should you ever have one to use. I'd be surprised if he ever got a nerf but what you're seeing are tales lol 👍
  • Options
    @Mackey nice! Thanks mate - hunting for a gem than
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    Herc is the best champ in the game right now. When it comes to tough fights he is the honey badger of mcoc.

(If ya know ya know)
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    I have my Herc as my only r3 6 star and he still slapped act 7 even unduped can't wait to try him in act 8
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I used a generic AG on my Herc, absolutely zero regrets and he is probably my most used r4.