**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ability to sell from overflow chest....

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
Okay! Sorry Mike! Gotta vent here! I just spent over an hour just selling iso!!!! I have iso I do not wish to sell that I am carrying...so I had to collect a few sell em, collect more...etc....for and hour and not done yet! Come on guys! Give us a way to sell from the overflow! If.ypu are going to dump 100 of teenie tiny iso on us please!!!!! Make it easier to get the stuff turned into gold!

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I mean can't we agree that an award or reward that is of no use to you to begin with then turns into a nuisance to dispose of really isn't a reward? It's like punishment!
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    You mean you had a few slots of 75s and didn't want to flush your entire current stash to make your selling of hundreds of banked 75s go exponentially faster so you just sold a few 75s at a time and refreshed for over an hour? That does sound like a nuisance.
    Lol I sincerely hope that is sacasm!
    But, yeah! Exactly that. Not about dumping a stash full of 2500 class iso to sell a (bleeping) ton of 75 and 125 basics...about to crack a 4 and now at 50 percent dupe there will be more rop tier iso and since all of my 4s are as high as I can take em right at the moment experiencing a backlog of top tier iso...if (and I hope I do) i get a new champ he will shoot to 3/30 and this isn't an issue...but often it is!
    Okay??? Could anyone get behind converting them for alliance expenses? Put a treasury payment in of x number=x gold? Something to make them useful at the high end of the game. And easier to dispose of?
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Are you trying to win some sort of post count award, or are you not able to put multiple thoughts out into a post at one time?

And yes, they should allow us to sell from our stash. would make things so much easier.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Or alternately, an auto-sell function, where stash overflow is automatically sold rather than just disappearing. Wouldn't that be a simpler solution, and save us all lots of time?
    Thanks for the positive feed back. That includes the two trolls!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Yeah I think iso should not have an expiration it just forces you to get rid of some by selling for some extra gold or rank ups and level ups. I mean I fail to see any possible exploit that could occur if there was no expiration for iso.
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    the suggestion is a good one, make NOT expire or allow us the means to sell from overflow. its very time consuming
    I really don't mind the expiring of iso. Just don't like trying to dispose of so many at once. I empied out all my 75 iso a few days ago and after a couple of runs through the event quest they are stacking up again. The with regard to expiring my attitude is different when it comes to cats. You want to make my revives expire? Okay! You want iso to expire? Okay! Tons of it! Easy to get! Cats on the other hand? Less common, harder to obtain, and we are allowed to hold too few. The cat numbers in our storage needs increased. More and more are needed. And they sit expiring while you try to obtain the alphas. Give us a way to sell cats and other items from the overflow and increase the cat storage or make it so cats (only) do not expire. The idea of have a 1,000,000 75 iso that never expire in my over flower chest actually makes me nauseous to think about!
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Great idea. But kabam probably won't do it. They should at least expand the iso storage to like 100.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    could always just use the iso
    LOL thank you! I just did. You have any idea how long it takes to raise a 4 star to 3/30 using 75 and 125 iso? If that's your thing then enjoy it!
    But as a mater of fact I just dumped them all into my shiny new Ghostrider. Funny though! When I got him I didn't even have shards for a mystic t2cc and somehow...using method I have been assured doesn't work I managed to get three...hmmm...guess I just don't know any better!