**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

a few suggestions

First of all i'd like to thank you for improving the UI such that you can view the various time meters such as AQ energy, AW energy, etc. It's such a huge help.

A few more ideas:
1. a way to create a payment template for Treasury donations (for ex., I'd like to pay 134,000 gold, 30,000 BC and 12,500 loyalty.... i can program that into a template and with a mere press of a button i can pay my dues)

2.a way to see your teammates' available energy the same way you can see their items spent. This is gonna be a huge help in regards to strategy and time management.

3.a way to skip SP3 animations (or set it to fast forward) Maybe we can have an option in settings.

4.Pressing help for arena can be very time consuming. Sometimes it takes me 5-6 seconds just to ask for help. My suggestion is to simplify it such that each use of a hero in arena automatically generates loyalty for the entire alliance up to a certain limit.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I like #'s 2,3 and 4
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They won't do #2 for sure because they would be afraid alliances would put undue pressure to move on people with energy.