**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For Ant-Man, which of these would you prefer?

Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Assuming you could change Ant-Man's buff from what it is now to just adding the old falcap and ghost synergy to basekit, would you?

For Ant-Man, which of these would you prefer? 23 votes

Change the buff to falcap and ghost synergy in basekit
60%
Denzel116krystolixTripleBFabwiziAdokCeltic1981FrydayThe_grim3RomeroKBadass84Dark_hoodsPowerOfACandleFoster04Lonley_potato123 14 votes
Keep this buff
39%
ShadowstrikeWicket329Jeal79RockypantherxTheDaywalkerSean_WhoZ2f6hQTheBair123Imabat 9 votes

Comments

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Keep this buff
    I don't like requiring too many synergies and his base kit was pretty bad before.

This buff just isn't hitting the mark for me, ramp up to poisons is a bit slow, could do with a few small tweaks.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Keep this buff
    Fabwizi said:

I would also just prefer reverting it back to way it was even with synergy atleast you had a unique damage increasing champ.

So I understand being upset that they didn't disclose the update to the synergy he had with ghost but asking that they undo months of work just because you didn't get something you wanted? Do you not see what you're proposing as a little preposterous?
  • Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    @Sean_Who it would add what the synergies did to his basekit, so instead of needing to bring Falcap and Ghost on the team to get good damage for him, he would have the good damage in his basekit.
  • Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    edited September 2022
    Nvm.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    It honestly feels like more of a nerf than buff to me. The old damage was was better. They could have just updated the utility to what it is now.