**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mastery cores

Sensei_WooSensei_Woo Posts: 44
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I just wanted to ask why we never get any mastery cores in the side quest or event quest rewards? High tier masteries like recoil masteries and deep wounds are really expensive to buy in units since it's at least 1 carbonadium mastery core PER LEVEL and each is 550 units and for f2p players it's really hard to get them maxed out.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Sensei_WooSensei_Woo Posts: 44
    Yeah well I used all my units when I knew nothing about the game and now that I've already done act 1 2 3 exploration barely anything gives you a meaningful number of units
  • Options
    ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 85

Yeah well I used all my units when I knew nothing about the game and now that I've already done act 1 2 3 exploration barely anything gives you a meaningful number of units

gotta do arena, that's the biggest source of units for a f2p account.
  • Options
    Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81
    you can get some green cores in the variant classics I believe
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I think the issue with Mastery Cores is that they are a literally useless resource for x% of the player base. With the changes to the Daily Catalyst Quests, you no longer can get any of these without spending Units, Loyalty, or Cash. I think it will stay this way because, at least for now, there is a very firm upper limit for how many of these a player needs whereas for almost every other resource (at least consumable) in this game, this limit doesn't exist. It would be nice if maybe there was a Selector where you could grab Mastery Cores or something else.