**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not Enough Resources Error. [Merged Threads]

FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have an iphone 13 pro max(ios 15.6.1) and since todays update I am getting an error that says not enough resources. This is received upon entering a fight, and prevents you from fighting. I have restarted the app and the phone, but still receive it. Every month feels like a new Rock Bottom.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    sllow81sllow81 Posts: 3
    I have the same problem while entering to event quest - uncollected worldheart
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Try clearing the Cache?
  • Options
    FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    edited September 2022
    Not necessary, as it was a fresh install, but I offloaded then did a second fresh install to see if it would help earlier. Didn't help. There is another post I just saw spring up, maybe they have more information. I should note that after fresh install I started getting it upon logging in as well.
  • Options
    WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 20
    edited September 2022
    I got the same error on Android a little while ago after restarting the EOP. So far it hasn't come back since restarting the game. I have not installed the latest update yet.

*Edit: literally my next attempt after posting this I got it again lol. Could not get back into the fight until I restarted the game.
  • Options
    Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    I can’t get into the eternity of pain either. Neither can any of my alliance mates.
  • Options
    76Coop76Coop Posts: 6
    Unable to get into Eternity of Pain as well. Getting close to getting that third point for the offense raw damage task
  • Options
    sparkkyssparkkys Posts: 7
    I can’t ge
    t into EOP
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Same
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Whenever i try to enter the fight it says not enough resources and come back to main menu
  • Options
    hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    Can't get into uncollected EQ. iPhone Xs Max with software version 15.6.1
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    You guys already update?
  • Options
    Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Same here. cant finish uncollected
  • Options
    Same here, can we get an extension due to this bug?
  • Options
    KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    Same here too, I was about to finish the monthly quest and this happens; now I'm reading same for EOP which I was going to complete today and sad to see this is a big bad joke for us.
  • Options
    KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108

Same here, can we get an extension due to this bug?

Hopefully we do, because I was just going to go in after completing the monthly quest and be ready. This is a very sad place to be for the game today.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    https://youtube.com/shorts/1vLLUxcR570?feature=share
    Here's link to proof , this eop bug is happening
    @Kabam Miike today is last day of modok eop & we can't enter it to complete the objective.
  • Options
    I am trying to enter EQ and see the same error. "Not Enough Resources'
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Sad to have to be giving this type of advice, but never update your game till you're done with all time sensitive stuff.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    so im desperately trying to finish cav quest but every time i finish the quest and try to start another or a different one i keep getting this error...

by the time this is seen, passed on and "fixed" the cav quest will most likely finish.

frustrating seeing bugs that impact the progression of an account, especially one that cant be refreshed, or figured out or avoided. at least with the AI bugs you can play around it. these new bugs just get heavier and heavier with its presence.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I guess new month comes new events and new bugs.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Same for me too. Lack of what resources?
    No matter which champ I selected this message prompt up.

• Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

Sad to have to be giving this type of advice, but never update your game till you're done with all time sensitive stuff.

I have completed my milestones already but was trying other champs for fun ..!! @Shiroihara
  • Options
    DhapumanDhapuman Posts: 5
    I have the same error from Morning, not able to play most of the contents. EOP, Uncollected EQ, Cavalier EQ...
    I was planning to complete EOP and cavalier Today but now I can't play and will loose all those resources that I could get Today because of Kabam's untested updates... I received it always when I woke up today and I used old version, new version, updated, reinstalled... nothing works.
  • Options
    Gotlife81Gotlife81 Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike I’m trying to go into monthly event quest and when I tap begin, a box pops up and says, “Error, not enough resources” and kicks me out and takes me back to the home page for the game. This happens for both Cavalier and Uncollected levels. I’ve been playing 5 yrs and have never experienced this before. I’d like to 100% uncollected for additional resources before it expires today. Please look into this. @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    @Alabaster I reboot the game twice and it’s ok now. You may try.
    Just did a trial run with Masacre.

• Options
    Andy5000Andy5000 Posts: 6
    Agree this is a genuine problem as system keeps crashing and not letting you Complete the quest