**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Another Gifting Event Question for Kabam

My question to Kabam is what will the requirements be for this year's gifting even? It was stated in the official post that for those who had started grinding alts that we would still be able to use those units to gift consumables. I'm currently at level 20, proven, on the alt with 2k+ units... just would like to know if I need to level up more in order to spend these units and gift to my main or am I good to go now?

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They canceled it, if you go look in the news and announcements section there’s a big thing about it, but it really all boils down to “black market” stuff that people did with it. I think there will still be GGC’s (just have to buy them yourself), so we’ll still be able to get Kang, Thanos, and wolvie, but no more gifting.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Lvl 40 was implemented last year;
    So you make sure to reach lvl 40 before/during december.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

They canceled it, if you go look in the news and announcements section there’s a big thing about it, but it really all boils down to “black market” stuff that people did with it. I think there will still be GGC’s (just have to buy them yourself), so we’ll still be able to get Kang, Thanos, and wolvie, but no more gifting.

So not only did you not read what this guy said, but you also didn’t read the original announcement!!! They specifically said you could still gift consumables in the announcement post, dude.