Options

Side quest mutant team reward got claimed without doing it

There are so many issues after the update. I have played side quest for this week. I have completed mystic team objective with full mystic team in lengendary mode. But when i claimed the mystic objective reward. Then it is also showing the mutant objective as claimed. Even i didn't complete mutant objective and claim the mutant reward. My mutant Sig stones are still same and cavalier shards too. I did not expect so many issues at a time in this game. Kabam please fix this in my account. Please reset the mutant objective reward. I have calculated the shards there is 250 less in total.. that means reward is showing claimed without even completing it and claiming it..

Comments

• Options
    Happen to me also, and show to complete with full cosmic champ, I did it, and don’t show complete. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Happen to me also, and show to complete with full cosmic champ, I did it, and don’t show complete. @Kabam Miike

Cosmic champ says week 2....
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me completed a line for cosmic champs and the rewards are not showing as completed
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Same thing happened to me completed a line for cosmic champs and the rewards are not showing as completed

Go back and read the objective again
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 339 ★★
    Yes cosmic is for week 2nd but what about the Mutant one. I didn't complete it and claimed. Then how it got claimed. @Kabam Miike what is happening with the game it was very good before updating it. Afterwards it is been worst. Please do something.