**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a new alliance

Rating 261K with 7 R5’s. Was recently in an alliance that completed 55555 AQ’s and expert AW’s. Looking for something more relaxed, but hoping to get better.

Comments

• Options
    Opethian666Opethian666 Posts: 54
    edited November 2017
    Add me on line opethian666, I added you in game
  • Options
    YodaAnneYodaAnne Posts: 34
    Our alliance has a pretty cool rewards system our leader has come up with, where you earn points according to events you complete, etc. One guy recently turned in his accumulated points for 5 health potions which helped him get thru one of the quest faster.

We generally run 55333 with 3 groups. If you’re interested in more specifics you can in game chat or Line YodaAnne
  • Options
    5M alliance looking 2-3 replacements for AQ map 4x 5.

Tier 9 AW & Weekly SA.

Add me on Line or Game: Zburatoru
  • Options
    MrsDoomMrsDoom Posts: 23
    My alliance is rebuilding and are running threes but when we fill up, will run three map 5s. We don’t want to run any more than that as we want to get good rewards but stay relaxed. We have 17 people and are over 4 mil and have four strong players joining us today. Look us up in game [N0FÛX] or add me on Line (mrsdoom1934) and I will be happy to give you more details.