**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

debuff detox bug or what ?

before update I was able to use this attack tactic on bwcv quake cgr ibom but after update its gone and only specific chmps left where I can use this tactic . anyone can clarify this earlier it was a bug or now ?

Comments

• SonichaosSonichaos Posts: 7
    Same here with quake and cgr not being able to benefit from debuff detox since last update
  • RohtagaRohtaga Posts: 42
    I raised this issue when the tactic first became available. This is the full chronology.

1. They announced the tactic, with a list of champions, which I’ll call the “original list.”
    2. The tactic released, with a different pool of champs. This pool included claire, CGR, ibom, etc. I’ll call this the “new list.”
    3. I posted in bugs, pointing out the difference between the original list and the new list. Kabam responded and updated the announcement post to reflect the new list.
    4. The update came out, and the tactic pool changed back to the original list that was initially posted.

What this means, I don’t really know. But that’s what happened, for those wondering.
  • RohtagaRohtaga Posts: 42
    Well, still no information from Kabam, but I can now say EXACTLY what happened for those wondering. The AW tags for the upcoming season have been updated in game, and the replacement for UA is something called Unsteady Ground. If you look at this tactic, you’ll notice that the pool of champs is IDENTICAL to the pool that initially had debuff detox when it was released in game. So it’s pretty obvious what happened lol.