Battlegrounds Rewards Suggestions

(TL;DR at the bottom)

With everyone discussing about how Kabam have somehow managed to ruin what could have been a fantastic mode for the development and growth of the game, I thought it'd be a good idea to drop a few suggestions about how Kabam could salvage this fail. Here are some of my top ideas:

1. Remove Elders' Marks

Although Kabam probably see Elders' Marks as their main source of financial income of Battlegrounds, the availability of Elders' Marks is just way too low to actually incentivise players to spend their hard earned units on. My suggestion would probably be to either fully remove them (and have players spend units on energy refills instead), or to maybe introduce a calendar granting players a certain amount per day during season?

2. Change Points Allocation

Perhaps the single worst feature of Battlegrounds at the moment is the points allocation system. This is meant to test the skills and strategy of each player, not how fast someone can quit out and restart matches! Keeping the number of points per milestone the same, I would allocate the points as follows:

1500 points for a Win, 500 points for participation.

This guarantees 500 points per match, requiring you to play 600 matches per season max to net all the solo milestones. That's a lot of time, effort and energy so I think it's fairly balanced. 150 matches minimum need to be played, provided you win every one. With this points system, modders and cheaters will inevitably emerge so this actually makes the new report button useful.

For the alliance stuff, I'd do the following:

Player Drafts a Champion: 50 Points
Player Assigns a Attacker: 100 Points
Player Assigns a Defender: 100 Points
Matches Complete: 500 Points
Matches Won: 500 Points

There's a lot of details and nuances to the points system, so I've probably missed a few things here, but at least it's a step in the right direction (favouring wins and skill over participation and throwing as many units as possible at it).

3. Add a Source of Gold

Just a short one here; lots of rank up materials added and no way to keep gold topped up? All we need is some uncollected gold crystals in the Token Store and that's good enough for me.

4. Profile Pictures and Exclusive Titles

Not as important as some of the issues stated above, but as with every major gamemode in MCOC, Battlegrounds deserves its own set of profile pics, titles etc. so that could be something to think about in future. Maybe a title for reaching Gladiators' Circuit, along with some awesome titles for the ranked rewards? Just a small touch but it adds some charm to what could be the best mode in the game.

Feel free to drop some of your own ideas or tear mine to shreds :)

TL;DR: Change Elders' Marks. Change Points allocation. Add Gold. Add PFPs and Titles.