**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The summ(on)er camp gave me a strange reward...... and I like it.

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So I got those level 5 tokens or something from day 30 and bought some 6* shards. Wasn’t really hoping for anything and then it stopped..... and rolled over. I was shocked so didn’t take a pic of the roll but I did get this.....

Any way I really wasn’t expecting him. Corvus, Knull and now him..... my cosmic are lining up!
Anyway take a look below and tell me who should go for r2 next

The choices are knull, herc, Corvus, Luke cage, mojo, xpool, Bishop, psylocke and collosus. I was thinking Corvus before he showed up and now I’m in a stitch.

Happy gaming and Thanks for readin!
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Herc
  • Options
    Sean_GrizzySean_Grizzy Posts: 119
    Wait how did this happen? Were you purchasing the 6* Shards from the Summoner Camp Store or the Summoner Resort Store? Did you have to buy all of them or did it just randomly happen out of nowhere?
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Herc 💯
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Can you open my next few crystals for me? Pretty please?
  • Options
    Denslo500 said:

Herc

Riptide said:

Herc 💯

Double agreement
  • Options

Wait how did this happen? Were you purchasing the 6* Shards from the Summoner Camp Store or the Summoner Resort Store? Did you have to buy all of them or did it just randomly happen out of nowhere?

From the camp store. I already had like 8000 shards, got one six star shard pack and popped a crystal, landed on herc, gave me a heart attack.
  • Options

Can you open my next few crystals for me? Pretty please?

Hmm what makes you think it would be any better than you opening it yourself?
  • Options
    Sean_GrizzySean_Grizzy Posts: 119
    Timmytdt said:

From the camp store. I already had like 8000 shards, got one six star shard pack and popped a crystal, landed on herc, gave me a heart attack.
    Ohhh I misunderstood. I thought you meant you bought a 6* Shard Pack & it just randomly gave you a 6* Herc out of nowhere lol I was so confused. Well congrats!