**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bounty Mission Not Triggering

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious our alliances Bounty Mission isn’t triggering, in the past 7+ hours since our last one expired we’ve had multiple members (including myself) 100% heroic. On top of claiming challenge valor and arena valor...is there any information you can share to make this trigger immediately after it expires?

We thought we had the idea figured out.. this is especially frustrating since a few of us are trying to rank high on the leaderboard.

Comments

• GandehGandeh Posts: 25
    Same happened to us
    They must specify a specific amount of valor claiming or anything rather than that
  • Not sure why people are flagging this? I’m just asking for help/more information on what our alliance can do differently or better.

I also just claimed 80k valor for arena and it didn’t proc a bounty mission.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Its random, you're entire alliance could collect your 100% heroic rewards at the same time and not have it trigger, it would be unlikely but definitely possible. The reason people flagged this post because there are already dozens of posts with the same content available on the forums
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Apparently OP has an issue with understanding the word “chance”.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Our alliance has only had one rest of valor and people have been getting valor all over the place