**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Rank up advice for grandmaster fight

- I've seen tons of Videos and guides on the fight
- I dont have the gold or iso to rank up champions, but i do have the catalysts to take 2 champs to r5
- I've already attempted the fight and got him down to 78% percent
- I've got the units but not the revives, so ill farm act 3 for them
- I've got a Generic, Cosmic, Tech, Mutant and Science AG but only have sigs for Science and Mystic
- I dont have a path but im stuck between the cosmic or bane path
- Im stuck between Capiw and Aegon, but im leaning Cap cause i got about 70 science sigs
- how many potions/revives and Units should I farm

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    1) I think Inflation has one of the easier paths, and is probably the easiest ruleset to disable.

2) Intercept a lot in the first phase, before you start banning Parry, Dex and Lights. That way, you gain as many tokens of Competence as possible before wounding the GM. This will shorten the phase.

3) Chill out in the second phase. It’s a bit long and the Grandmaster can be uncooperative at times but don’t let that discourage you. Make sure the GM doesn’t corner you, but don’t hit him too much either because you don’t want to push him to an SP2. When you’re both in the center of the arena, hit into his block so that the AI does not become aggressive and corner you. This is an easy phase.

4) The third phase is tricky. It’s an item and unit sink for me because I always forget about reverse controls. If you have champs or synergies that make champs immune to reverse controls, it will help you a lot. If your champ isn’t immune to reverse controls, at least make sure that you’re not backed into a corner. The GM has a tendency to throw a heavy as soon as reverse controls activated, because the designer / AI knows that instinctively you will dash back, but reversed means you dash forward, and the GM will throw a heavy and you will lose your tokens of competence. I assume this phase will be easy if you have reverse controls immunity.

5) The last phase is pretty easy. No tips here.

6) Stash up. Get as many units and revives as you possibly can because the first time or two is a big learning curve, after which you won’t need as many.

7) Boost.
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Profx is best for inverted controls
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 904 ★★★
    Mr Sinister helps with
    -inverted controls
    -unblockable specials
    -crit damage

I could not have beat GM without him.