Options

Opinion On My First 6 Stars

DadmammuDadmammu Posts: 37
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So after about 2 months this is what I pulled. Are any of these worth R3 for later content? I’m currently 100% completing Act 6 then I’m on to Act 7. Thank you in advance for any help ❤️

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 194 ★★
    Angela if awakened and high sig is worth ranking up. Venom Pool is a good rank up and very helpful for Variants. Gwen pool has her uses. Black Panther Civil War is going to get a buff, so we will see about him. Rocket is also getting a buff, so again more potential. Keep grinding you will get more champs.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Angela is by far the best. Star lord is fun but needs high sig. Gwen pool, venompool and mysterio are all fun to use however not worth rank 3.

I would say Angela and mysterio are the two to focus on. Angela needs sigs to be a monster.

Definitely wait for better champs before taking anyone to rank three

he's probably trying to get Thronebreaker and Angela is not worth it unless high sig as you said. Mysterio should also be duped... however Venompool is great without needing awakening or any sigs :mrgreen:
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,431 ★★★★★

Angela is by far the best. Star lord is fun but needs high sig. Gwen pool, venompool and mysterio are all fun to use however not worth rank 3.

I would say Angela and mysterio are the two to focus on. Angela needs sigs to be a monster.

Definitely wait for better champs before taking anyone to rank three

Blasphemy to his high fishbowlness @Mysterio

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Iron patriot is the only dud amongst the group. (Assuming rockets buff is decent, and starlord is a bit washed) congrats!
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,566 ★★★★★
    Venompool. Terrific variant counter and was a solid counter to this week’s EoP. Ability to regen off Armor Up OmmNom makes him very sustainable. It’s a packed Cosmic class for sure, but VP rarely gets the love he so deserves.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Dadmammu said:

So after about 2 months this is what I pulled. Are any of these worth R3 for later content? I’m currently 100% completing Act 6 then I’m on to Act 7. Thank you in advance for any help ❤️

Angela and Venompool
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    You can R3 anyone you like, however try them at R2 first.

If you're only looking for the best, then Venompool. I'd say rank up one from each class, so cannot recommend Angela over VP.

You'll have to wait more to pull better champs.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,431 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Ceder said:

Dadmammu said:

Angela and Venompool
    And Mysterio
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    I have blessed you with my presence in your 6* roster. Don't be a foolish player that refuses to rank up the great and powerful MYSTERIO
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    Mysterio is pretty underrated i guess. he can dish out awesome damage, great utility, and especially spamming sp1 continuously and getting hit(which is my playstyle).

Just my opinion. A peni parker on your team would have been icing on the cake
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    I will echo exactly what @Hera1d_of_Ga1actus just wrote.
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Mysterio is so underrated. His damage is insane after sp3. Of course awakened he is better, but he doesn't really need to be awakened just medium medium and you have your charges. When I see domino in a quest Mysterio is my first choice as a counter if I can bring him in. his animations are sick too