**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Two things that should be changed in battlegrounds

The two things that have to be changed in battle ground in my opinion are:
1. Set a daily limit for rank matches( 3 matches for example) and make it more like AW season with a certain number of matches which will make BG avoid the grind feel and make it more competitive and skill and roster reliant (I have already suggested that during the battlegrounds beta survey).
2. allow regular energy usage to get points towards the solo and alliance event alongside elder's marks.

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

1. Set a daily limit for rank matches( 3 matches for example) and make it more like AW season with a certain number of matches which will make BG avoid the grind feel and make it more competitive and skill and roster reliant (I have already suggested that during the battlegrounds beta survey).
    2. allow regular energy usage to get points towards the solo and alliance event alongside elder's marks.

So basically make it free..
  • Options
    Coppin said:

to be honest my main problem is the grind aspect so I won't mind spending units if they set a daily limit or a certain number of matches for the whole season I'll just treat it like AQ tickets.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

to be honest my main problem is the grind aspect so I won't mind spending units if they set a daily limit or a certain number of matches for the whole season I'll just treat it like AQ tickets.
    Well yeah thats definetly dif.. its grindy and actually matches take a pretty long time