**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds and change alliance

Hello everybody 🙃
Just a question
After season rewards i'm gonna move to another ally.
So ehat about bg alliance event?
Ok i got 13000 points now i get it i'm losing it
But can i continue to my new ally?
(Sorry for my english gr guy here)

Comments

• Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 154
    Is not pandora's box they mention about it but no one answer
    Yeah Vendemiaire i got it i can't carry them but my question is if i can still take part in bg ally event with my new team
    (I got 950 elders)
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Yeah Vendemiaire i got it i can't carry them but my question is if i can still take part in bg ally event with my new team
    (I got 950 elders)

Yes. You just need to contribute at least 1 point to your new alliance to be eligible. You'll see your name in the event tab of your new alliance after you give points.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

(I got 950 elders)

If u r moving alliances i would suggest to stop playing them until u r in your new alliance...
    Also it wouldnt surprise me if "new alliances" with the purpose of grinding BGs start forming
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

(I got 950 elders)

If u r moving alliances i would suggest to stop playing them until u r in your new alliance...
    Also it wouldnt surprise me if "new alliances" with the purpose of grinding BGs start forming
    This is my plan. I'm changing Alliance after this AQ cycle so I'm holding off my Elder's Mark until I transfer to my new one.

Highly likely, especially if they rework the reward system. We'll see recruitment chats with: AW/AW/BG Alliance Looking for 1! or BG focused Alliance! Relaxed AQ/AW. Lol.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 154
    Thank you Vendem 🙃
    That's what i do Coppin thank u too 😉
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Wow u just opened a Pandora's box no one mentioned yet...
    Man it must suck for someone moving to another alliance to have contributed to the alliance milestones and then lose that....
    This was really bad timing to release them 🤣

That's what I ve been saying from the start, they need to readjust the events' timetables, so the two alliance seasons start and end at the same time. At the moment you can't change alliance without causing any trouble to your previous one, because at the end of war, the BG event has already started. @Kabam Miike