**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone trigger more than one valor quest?

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
I’m curious if anyone has actually been able to trigger a valor quest more than 1 time please let me know I get the feeling the events aren’t triggering at the rate they are supposed to.

Comments

• Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Yea, I've triggered 3. Unfortunately, 2 were in the middle of the night and not enough people participated.
  • Drummer16 wrote: »
    Yea, I've triggered 3. Unfortunately, 2 were in the middle of the night and not enough people participated.
    Not an international alliance?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Oh ok thanks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    We've had about 4 or 5 now.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I personally triggered the 1st ToVs in my alliance

For the past 3+ days, my alliance members altogether have triggered around 8~9 ToVs

I didn't particularly track it, but I DON'T think our ToVs are triggered exactly BACK-TO-BACK, but probably close enough (not like having a drought for 12-24 hours from the previous one)

Heard that since the trigger is by RNG (which is out of our control), the only thing we can control is to plan the event to earn those 1 pt or 2 pts valor from the event as soon as the previous ToV expires, hopefully by earning new valor we can increase our odds of hitting the RNG to trigger a new ToV not long after the previous one expired ...

Hope you have alot of good luck with the ToV's RNG and have fun :)
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    3. None were completed tho.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    A few people in my alliance found one multiple times, I don't know how many were completed or how many people got 15 people to join it.
  • JoitalJoital Posts: 10
    I’ve triggered 3 already. All times completed.
  • I have actually never ever triggered one. I made sure that no other test was on. I ranked 11-30% in the Thor arena. Claimed the 60k glory didn't get the ToV. Completed heroic. Still didn't get it. Got all milestones in vanquishing blows. No test of valor. I will see if I get one when I explore heroic