**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP Objevtives

AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
The objectives are really messed up for those who don't have a duped Galan & Hulkling.....basically for those who don't spend
The entire month of September seems like a Doom slap to F2P players

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    don't think galan is necessary. not having hulkling or cmm is pretty much a death sentence unless you want to use a lot of revives for that objective
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    I don't spend,
    don't have galan, have 5* hulking r3.

Did objectives with:
    r3 unduped ultron 2 revives + 50% healing
    r2 unduped cmm 4 20% revives no healing.

Going to sell countless 20% revives as they will expire before 21st.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    You don't really need galan, objectives except kree are relatively easy with other champs tbf. Now kree is a very different objective. Say you haven't spend on hulking, then you most likely want to have a 6* or 5* cmm. And I just checked — I don't have about 60 champs as a 5*. And I actually have Kang, sw and several other rate champs. Not I don't have some, e g. namor, guardian who I own as 6*s, and havok, cgr, cap WW2 who I own only as 4*s. I can easily believe there are many people, who don't have cmm as 5* or 6*. And doing the fight with a 4* won't be fun for sure, although possible. I actually took my 5* cmm to rank 3 to see how she's doing, but don't really plan to do it if I don't take penny down to 30% in one run. Tbf, I don't really need extra rewards for any content
  • Options

I don't spend,

Did objectives with:

or trade them in legends store?
    Where is it? 👀
  • Options

I don't spend,

Did objectives with:

or trade them in legends store?
    Where is it? 👀
    in store
    Man! You just saved me about 16 revives. Sadly some expired yesterday.
    Even though 2 20% have more value than 1 40%, but I'll take it! Having half revives is better than expired revives.
  • Options
    The point is not that other champs can't do it
    Even a Groot can probably finish the fight with enough revives
    I did it with an unduped R3 Galan (not as good as a duped one) & a R3 CMM in 3 revives (1 for Galan & 2 for CMM)
    The point is that newer champs get so much more benefit that it seems like the fight was tailor-made for those champs only
    Even if my Galan was duped & I had a Hulkling, I still would've raised this point bcoz I feel it can quickly transform in a concerning trend
  • Options
    Another similar example is that new mini boss node in AW that has Hazard Shift - incinerate + shock, & Aggression prowess

Who are the only champs in the game who are immune to incinerate & shock - Infamous Ironman & Super Skrull

Who of these 2 deals with prowess & is a viable attacking champ - Infamous Ironman

So a node that has just 1 hard counter in the game & that is a champ that is about to come to the crystals next week

By adding Insult to injury on that node they also made sure that people don't rely much on KP for that node as he's one of the best hazard shift counters

If this trend doesn't seem concerning to anyone then IDK what to say
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    AMS94 said:

Another similar example is that new mini boss node in AW that has Hazard Shift - incinerate + shock, & Aggression prowess

Who are the only champs in the game who are immune to incinerate & shock - Infamous Ironman & Super Skrull

Who of these 2 deals with prowess & is a viable attacking champ - Infamous Ironman

So a node that has just 1 hard counter in the game & that is a champ that is about to come to the crystals next week

By adding Insult to injury on that node they also made sure that people don't rely much on KP for that node as he's one of the best hazard shift counters

Ikaris? Surfer? Ghost or anyone who can shrug Debuffs? Or simply wait out the timer? So many more ways to counter a Hazard Shift node than what is mentioned here. Aggression Prowess can be played around very easily - landing hits and Prowess is gone - so you really don't need a 'hard counter' for this combination.

While I do agree that the #Kree objective is heavily skewed towards Hulkling, the champion pools for #Size: L & #Defensive: Utility are so much larger that Galan isn't really a necessity? For example Ultron, Odin, Champion etc fulfill both tags and can deal with the fight, or you could just do the objectives separately with champs like Nick or Herc.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

My man Vulture can get the job done with a synergy partner, or you can bring Odin.
  • Options

Say what?
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Quake 🥴
  • Options

AMS94 said:

Quake 🥴
    She's often banned
    So is Ghost
    When she's not banned I have an easier time planning attack
  • Options
    Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    Don’t have either, I used the champion and soloed