**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Zealanders, Australians, Asians I'm Looking For You

IMBUE is a 10m alliance looking for a few special people to fill at least 1 permanent spot in bg3 (an oceanic based group)

We offer
  • solid leadership, lots of organisation, strategy and teamwork aspirations to succeed without selling your soul
  • aq: 5x5 with subsidised donations
  • aw: we will run as many as we can but we don't encourage spending to win - don't confuse this for a lack of desire to win
  • alliance events: we aim to complete most 3-day events (perfect series and arena combat aren't required, but recommended)
  • duel-flexibility: we always get rewards, but we don't officially ask for it as a requirement - we have enough guys who cover it for us. I won't ask you to do them, because I myself despise them - for the effort, it's not worth the time IMHO.

We want:
  • active and reliable people with Map 5 experience who can clear their own lane in AQ and AW (where reasonable)
  • rating: negotiable (we know some people sell 3*s or 2*s, while we think this is stupid, you will still be considered assuming your prestige is acceptable)
  • prestige: min 4200
  • end-gamers: those with a passion to do their best, and a natural desire to complete all end-game content - this includes wanting to do Map 6 when everyone is ready
  • laid-back serious: this is hard to define, but we want people who aren't super serious, but are capable and determined enough to smash out 5x5, and later some map 6 here and there. You need to be laid-back enough to enjoy the game for what it was designed to be - fun. We want those who 'want to win' but won't cry or complain and jump-ship if we lose one or two wars, or even more (as the system is broken)

Our main focus is AQ, including everything that goes with that (Prestige), everything else is secondary.

ingame name and line id - BigNateDeezy

Comments

• Options
    BUMP - we urgently need at least 1 spot filled before AQ starts.

Please contact me asap via LINE, or submit a request ingame and one of the Officers can contact you and get your LINE ID.