**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal Shards (Gatekeeper) Disappeared From My Account

LeagueOfShadowsLeagueOfShadows Posts: 120
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
I'm not someone who posts on here often or even checks the forums at all. Prior to today, the last time I posted/visited this forum was in July of 2020, well over 2 years ago.

Last month I completed the "Galan Goes to the Battlerealm" event. I did all 5 side quests and within all the quests I completed each difficulty from heroic to legendary, earning every possible Gatekeeper crystal shard that was handed out via the event. I also completed all the special objectives for that side quest earning even more of the shards and whatnot, as well as whatever was handed out for logging in every day. I went into my account to open the shards and there's no trace of them anywhere, all I see now is the flexing crystals. What happened to the shards that I spent time earning? Are they lost? Is this a bug? Am I S.O.L.?

I always save my shards & full crystals for big openings and this has never happened to me before.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax May I get some clarification on what's happening? Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Jax on