**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank (mystic)?

5* Guillotine to rank 3, 4* Scarlet Witch to rank 4, or someone else? It'll be a long time until I have the mystic t4cc to do this again, so your thoughts are appreciated!

ofpqs4am26o8.png

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I have recently brought my 4* SW to R5 5/50 hehe, I always like to use her despite v12.0

If I were you, I maybe tempted to bring SW to R5 first, then 5* Guily to R3, then hope to awaken Dr Voodoo so can bring him to R5 as well (he needs to be dubbed to be really good)

If I were good in chaining Lady Thor's stunning effect, I would consider ranking her too, of course after SW/Voodoo/Guily ... but this is just my own preference, i'm sure other experts may have better advises
  • Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Nice list of champs there. Perhaps hold out in case you can awaken that Voodoo (personally feel he is good unduped). You can definitely rank that SW if her ability is above 60 (I heard she gets really strong above sig level 50). Ranking up 5*s are the way forward but again do what helps your progress atm.

You can achieve a lot with a solid team of 4* at R5 5/50.
  • Options
    Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    Just my opinion here but I have most of the mystics. If SW has a high sig level she is better than dr v. The nullify I find more useful and her l2 crits for 30k. Mine is r5 lvl 99.
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Thanks! SWs sig is only about 30 (I duped Thor way before, so here is much higher), so maybe I'll see if I can get it a little higher, or wait to see if I dupe someone like Voodoo.

Funny thing is, I have 6 T2 alphas sitting there and no ranked 5*s (only two ranked 4 4*s)---I don't see how I'll ever be able to use them in the foreseeable future! Hah! That would be the only factor tempting me to go with a 5*--but since Guilly isn't duped, probably not worth it yet.