**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the initiator shard bug fixed yet?

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
Just got some mail from my bounty mission. No shards again, even though all my ally says they did the quest. Is it still broken?

Forgive me if the answer was already posted somewhere, by the way. I looked, and couldn’t find it, so I’m just asking here. Any mods can feel free to close the thread once I get an answer

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    In a few of my alliance's bounty missions, the initiator reported that they managed to get the 100x 5* shards, so I assume it is working. Personally I didn't get any in the bounty I initiated, I suppose it was bcos not enough 15/15 has played mine
  • I got the shards earlier today from a bounty mission I started. You get two separate messages after the event ends. One, announcing it was completed that all members get, then a second one with the congratulations blah blah blah here's your shards. Click claim and done.

So to answer your question yes it should be fixed, but it may be a device related issue in which case not so much. Only way to find out is to try.

After all it's only 100 shards so the real point is just to earn the valor.