**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega sentinel bug when you special intercept

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
This bug occurs when using omega sentinel as an attacker. If you try to intercept the opponent with your special attack and you have 10 armor up buffs, when you make contact with the opponent, autoblock triggers and it consumes all of your armor up buffs. This bug is especially nasty when fighting against havok, as it just happened to me during an off season war fight. Instead of consuming 5 out of 10 armor up buffs, when firing my sp2 I consumed all of them because of this bugged interaction. The result was me dying of plasma detonation, while in fact I should have kept 5 armor ups and I shouldn't have suffered ANY plasma damage.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    this happens with other interactions as well. if you have the quake and nick fury synergy active, and you throw a special intercept that isn't classified as an actual intercept, you lose an evade charge
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

this happens with other interactions as well. if you have the quake and nick fury synergy active, and you throw a special intercept that isn't classified as an actual intercept, you lose an evade charge

didn't know about that one. Feels like an annoyance. But the issue with omega sentinel is pretty serious, as she has troubles handling certain fights and certain nodes because of this bug