Battlegrounds matchmaking

I have seen several videos on YouTube namely KT1 but why is the matchmaking for BG so bad?! I have 11 max 5*s and im playing people with an entire roster of max 5*s and r2 or r3 6*s and theyre not even doing the half and half exploit where you take a bunch of 1*s or 2*s to lower the collective PI of the deck. I don’t know if its something im doing wrong or the algorithm but I would love to know what I can do differently to play people that are at the same level I am.

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    You know, there's like a dozen other threads on this subject already. Forums didn't really need another.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★

I have seen several videos on YouTube namely KT1 but why is the matchmaking for BG so bad?! I have 11 max 5*s and im playing people with an entire roster of max 5*s and r2 or r3 6*s and theyre not even doing the half and half exploit where you take a bunch of 1*s or 2*s to lower the collective PI of the deck. I don’t know if its something im doing wrong or the algorithm but I would love to know what I can do differently to play people that are at the same level I am.

Do you want the same opportunity to move up and get good rewards? Why would someone’s roster matter for matchmaking? As long as you’re in the same group matchmaking should be random