**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Slow not working?

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Ok, So I was doing the mix master & armored assault path in Act 7.2.6.. The opponent I was fighting was Old Man Logan and the champion I was using was Sorcerer Supreme. I had inflcited slow debuffs on Old Man Logan.. but despite that he was still evading.There was no node which suggests extra ability accurancy and Old Man Logan isnt immune to slow. I wonder if its a bug or did slow get changed so it doesnt affect champions who are immune to ability accuracy modification?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Assuming this is the interaction you are dealing with. 👇

@Charlie21540 Yes old man logan is immune to AAR maybe thats the reason why slow didnt work.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Yeah... So either someone with true strike or someone that applies coldsnap will be your next best options

Yeah... So either someone with true strike or someone that applies coldsnap will be your next best options

@Charlie21540 i was recommended this path so i will get 300% attack every 10 secs when facing Gwenmaster. Yeah only champ I have with coldsnp is iceman other than that I have Nick Fury who can deal with his evade, recently duped Hercules as 5 star, Moleman... i have other options these are commonly the ones i use
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I recommend a corvus with proxy on team,or even u can use hit monkey
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

@Charlie21540 i was recommended this path so i will get 300% attack every 10 secs when facing Gwenmaster. Yeah only champ I have with coldsnp is iceman other than that I have Nick Fury who can deal with his evade, recently duped Hercules as 5 star, Moleman... i have other options these are commonly the ones i use
    Ghost, apocalypse, prof x, falcon, any of these?

Yeah... So either someone with true strike or someone

I recommend a corvus with proxy on team,or even u can use hit monkey

yes i have prof x, Falcon, Ghost and Hit Monkey
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,491 ★★★★★

Out of the Apoc and Falcon won’t work because their evade counter is dependent on AAR
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’d use Knull
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I used warlock.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

Is your profX duped? Just tested mine and was a decent fight, it took some time (around 2 min) but very doable.
    if you can't think of any other option you can practice the fight with profX. Mine is r4, I don't have a 5* but boosting should work if you want a faster fight.
    Plus, he's good against Gwenmaster
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    I was fighting Ultron (not Prime) in this month's Cav EQ for Science champs (Poison) getting the benefits (2.2 I believe) and She-Hulk placing slow with her heavy still had him evading as well.

I don't know much about this champ off the top of my head by I felt like Slow wasn't working as intended too.

Was I also missing something?