**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Connection errors in Battlegrounds

SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm experiencing lotz of connection issues while participating in battlegrounds and that resulted in defeats in many matchups. Do y'all have the same problem as well??
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    I just started experiencing something similar. I enter a match, it goes straight to the results screen with nothing shown but the 2 minute timer. Waiting out the two minutes results in me losing the match without ever even fighting.

This has happened to me 3 consecutively matches in a row.
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 180 ★★
    Just got a loss after winning round 1 and never entering round 2. Had to wait 130sec to be told I had forfeited the match. This is so frustrating.

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    @Antsiou That's exactly what I'm experiencing! I hadn't taken any screen shots in the moment thinking it was a fluke. Now I don't want to waste resources going back in to try again.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Yep. I keep losing my win streak.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
    this is yet another reason i just keep losing interest in even trying this thing ... NUMEROUS TIMES have i sat and watched the game lag and hang up only to have my defender or attacker chosen FOR ME!!! and you guessed it ... it has NEVER been the right defender ... AA chose to go against iBom ... Doom chosen to go against Torch ... ... just .. c'mon man!!!!

wasted energy and sometimes wasted Elder's Marks!