**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Help with KO

I just need some advice plz to help me win more with higher ranks.

Comments

• Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Go to youtube and search Seatin man of legends, Dork lessons, and Contestchampion, watch videos and apply what you learned to the game
  • Options
    Are u saying I’m not good
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228

If you die in arena or in act 4 and below, yes you are not good enough. We all sucked, and we all learned. Check those on YouTube and learn how to get better. It takes time and dedication, but eventually it pays off
  • Options
    Ok thankyou so much u helped me a lot
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325

Your post asked for advice to get better, which led me to believe your skills were lacking and needed to get better. I just provided a source of information to accomplish you goals. Good luck, Dork Lessons has the best How to section in his play list.

• Options
    Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    TBJ1118 wrote: »

If you die in arena or in act 4 and below, yes you are not good enough. We all sucked, and we all learned. Check those on YouTube and learn how to get better. It takes time and dedication, but eventually it pays off
    This is not true at all, even seatin loses a few champs to magik in act 4, this is a totally normal part of the game

• Options
    Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    But its true that time and dedication, (+parry and dexterity), will eventually pay off