Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Battlegrounds Solo and Ally event bugged

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,569 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I decided to start using my elder marks for matches to save on my energy and score some minimal points on the events. As per the images, I am scoring points in the Ally event and scoring nothing in the solo event.

I won't be using anymore of these while this is still happening. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Zan0 said:

Did you forfeit the match? If you do that you get no points, you need to wait out the timer

Nope, I completed it. So should be 800 points if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    Come to think of it, I didn't get the 600 in ally event for completion either
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Mackey said:

Come to think of it, I didn't get the 600 in ally event for completion either

Do you have a screenshot of your match?
    Not of the match itself, but I can go into history n grab one that way... why?
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    For whatever its worth ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    Ohhh I see now. It says forfeited but I completed the fights ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ
  • Options
    Never mind, I realise what you meant now ๐Ÿ™ˆ I gotta stick around AFTER the matches for that timer to count down.

Don't I feel stupid ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Mackey said:

Never mind, I realise what you meant now ๐Ÿ™ˆ I gotta stick around AFTER the matches for that timer to count down.

Don't I feel stupid ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Ding ding ding youโ€™ve got it hahah
    My stupidity will forever lay on this forum floor... if only I could delete the post ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ