**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

8.1 Excited?

ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Everyone should be excited for 8.1. It looks like the 8.1.6 boss will punish parry, so I am sure parry will work for that fight while dexing and all circumstances. 20000 ms window.

😜, but after the disappointment of BGs currency and matchmaking fiasco, I hope 8.1 is as fun as act 7 completion was versus act 6.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have been waiting for new story content for months. Excited and ready, with a lot of rank ups since I explored Act 7 and a nice stash of potions on hand (despite my stash being hosed by the week delay).

I'm glad the main boss is a special fight (with phases and such not in other fights), because those have been fun. Hard, but fun.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah it’ll be fun. I’ve already explored the beta so it’ll be nice to jump in on it again and see who’s been subbed out for the new champs on lanes
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…
    looking forward to it as well although I'm not fully prepared
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bruh i live in Asia time zone
    And i don't even know that according to my time zone, on which date/time will act Γ­.1 arrive for me
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2022
    Yes
    Except for the boss because...
    I HATE ROOT!!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm excited, but first need to get through Act 6.2.1. I know for most they have already cleared this, but between my game crashing, time, and getting used to using champions in dealing with Life Cycle node.

Still despite that look forward to Act 8.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bruh i live in Asia time zone
    And i don't even know that according to my time zone, on which date/time will act Γ­.1 arrive for me

Hopefully 24 hours from this reply.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Less than 22 hours and 20 minutes from right now