**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It is possible?

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
At Battleground. This player used Ibom vs Ibom, both 6* rank 3 and he almost lost no life.

I have masteries despair level 3.

Comments

• MatezMatezMatezMatez Posts: 5
    Abo immune for damage poison xd
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Even though it is immune to poison, it has the acid. I already tried to do this fight and lost because of the acid.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Even though it is immune to poison, it has the acid. I already tried to do this fight and lost because of the acid.
    well if the other ibom didn't throw their sp2 then there is no acid burn on you
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    This fight is do able, with an unawakened ibom.

If you ever hit 10 poisons in yourself, you die from acid burn. If you are unawakened and prevent the opponent from throwing sp2 it’s a fairly doable solo
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Riptide said:

This fight is do able, with an unawakened ibom.

If you ever hit 10 poisons in yourself, you die from acid burn. If you are unawakened and prevent the opponent from throwing sp2 it’s a fairly doable solo

well if the other ibom didn't throw their sp2 then there is no acid burn on you
    Ibom already starts the fight with 3 self poisoning and both 2 Ibom are duplicated.
    Every 10 hits, Ibom adds 1 more auto-poisoning and also when hitting or receiving an attack, there are chances of more poisoning, as my Ibom is a defender, he will have much more life than the attacker, I don't see this possible in a fight where he it was aggressive.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I guess it might be possible if you have insane RNG. Certainly won't be consistent though. Attacking iBom just needs to get far more poisons on the defending iBom than he gets on himself. Other times it might go the complete opposite way
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    All you need is one sp2 and you remove acid from yourself
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,017 ★★★★★
    The way to handle it would be to parry/heavy and slow play as necessary. That minimizes the risk of building ten poisons on yourself while you make it to your sp2. Once you've fired off your sp2, it's pretty much open season.

That being said, the 42 seconds does give me pause. That would require a lot of luck from RNG to not need to wait off any poisons on yourself while also being very quick to get to the sp2. No idea if there's anything sketchy going on here or not. It's definitely possible, but not a move I would choose to employ in a Battlegrounds match.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    I have done this same matchup many many times with 100% health, But that 42 second is fast.