**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes and updates to quest chests, individual fight and quest crystal rewards.

Both the chests and the rewards you get for winning a fight in a quest as well as the quest crystal rewards are extremely outdated and do not correspond to the progress of many players and their needs within the tournament, so I come to present to the developers some changes.

quest chests

Star chests: I ask that 5 and 6 star chests be added in missions with higher difficulty (acts 5 above and knight difficulty event mission) these chests would contain: basic and class isos of level 5 and 6; small and large energy refill; units; gold and catalyst fragments. Each item with its chance of winning percentage according to its rarity.

Add Special Chests: I ask you to add special and rare chests called Chosen Chests. They will be, so far, divided into four types: "collector's" trunk (for those who became non-collected); x Grandmaster's Chest" (for those who became a Knight); "Carina's Chest" (for those who became a Thronebreaker) and finally "Kang's Chest" (for those who became an Exemplar). These chests can appear after defeating the boss of a quest in uncollected difficulty and knight event quests and in acts 5,6,7 and 8. Chests appear according to the player's progress in the game (for example: uncollected only receive chests from the collector and exemplar can to receive Kang's chest and the ones below it.) These rare chests can contain: crystal and catalyst shards; gold; arena crystals; hero crystals; potions and nexus crystals, each item with its percentage of chance to win based on its rarity in the game. The chance of winning one of these chests is small and random and increases in difficulty to find according to its rarity.

Individual fight rewards

The current rewards after defeating an opponent in a quest are outdated, so please update to the needs of players today, putting higher and class isos, greater amount of gold and chance to earn golden crystals.

mission crystal

The quest crystals are also out of date, you need to turn them into title crystals. Uncollected, knight, thronebreaker and exemplar each offering quest crystal rewards according to the need and rewards of each title, i.e. giving higher and class isos, put the chance to win full refill, gold crystals .

He also came to ask you to cast gold crystals of the knight, thronebreaker and exemplar.