**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't purchase iDoom pre bundles

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
I get the following message starting today when I try to buy something. I don't think it's a big, but I didn't know where to post. Any suggestions? Have already restarted the app on my android, uninstalled and reinstalled.

Comments

• YES! ME TOO! I'm so glad this isn't just a me thing.
  • Same - Error connecting with server
  • Oh well.
    I saved some $$$ today.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Same here, been trying all evening
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
    It works on my iPad but I need my Google play points for bonus rewards. So glad others are having this issue.
  • Dylanc0405Dylanc0405 Posts: 43
    Same error on BOTH of my android phones. Personal and work. Never had this error before today and I send weekly. I contacted kabam through a support request but no response yet
  • Kabam seriously what is up with you guys? Been waiting for this day and now I go to give you my hard earned money on 2 accts and now I can't even buy it?! This is BS and you better extend it another day if it isn't fixed before the deadline to purchase this round. We are so sick and tired of this game screwing up
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Worked this morning, was able to purchase
  • SceiliSceili Posts: 6
    Glad it's not just me. On Google Pixel 6a, Android 13. Actually wanted to nab the EA this time.
  • Hey Summoners,

We were made aware that this was a Google issue and affected the store for many games, not just ours.
    It appears that for many users it has been resolved, but it, again, is an issue outside of our control.