**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game performance good after hotfix

ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I know the hotfix was for other reasons, but I have had 0 dropped inputs tonight. 0. Not one parry ignored, not one heavy where I just stand there. No weird dashing at component. (I'm on Android.)

Call me crazy, πŸ€ͺ , but don't touch anything please!

Comments

• Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dropped inputs for me happen in clusters for me, I am still experiencing these particularily the longer I play
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 105 β˜…
    Game has been fixed for a long time now. Haven’t had any issues with controls or inputs
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rebark said:

here is just the opposite

Yeah... I am having nothing short of problems. But thats an ongoing issue for months now.
  • Options
    Rebark said:

Sorry...I wonder how their servers work. Is it like CoD and there are servers all over and sometimes we connect to servers far away and have a high ping and other times we get close servers and lower ping. I'm not sure how mobile gaming works.
  • Options
    ChiefGoat said:

Game has been fixed for a long time now. Haven’t had any issues with controls or inputs

Idk, maybe I am just lucky tonight. I am surprised if you are on Android and haven't had a single issue at all since the big fix.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The 2 outstanding items alert at the bottom right still exists.
  • Options
    Reference said:

The 2 outstanding items alert at the bottom right still exists.

Not what this post is about though
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ChiliDog said:

Rebark said:

Sorry...I wonder how their servers work. Is it like CoD and there are servers all over and sometimes we connect to servers far away and have a high ping and other times we get close servers and lower ping. I'm not sure how mobile gaming works.
    The fights are done locally on your device. They only send the result back to the server after it's completed. That's why you sometimes see the no connection warning but your fight doesn't necessarily disconnect. Also why sometimes you finish a fight and are waiting for like 30 seconds (or longer) for the post fight stats to appear. It's trying to send the result back to the server.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dex and parry are both laggy, idk how you got so lucky
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yep. Set up Odin Sp2 to kill Peni in EoP last night and hit the button to…nothing. Input just dead. Ate a combo, got degen, needed a revive to finish and let out a silent litany of curses.

Control issues totally steal the fun.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's funny that the hotfix was released for issues which are still there even after updating . Dropped inputs are still there heavily .
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My inputs seem unchanged, however, the game is taking an era to load up since updating. Most notably in battlegrounds, missed the draft on couple of occasions today due to the delay :/
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ChiliDog said:

Rebark said:

Interesting thought on the issue.
  • Options
    Last night was not as good as the night before.