**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When are we dropping 3 stars from crystal pools ?

the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
For Thronebreaker and above especially. The monthly event crystals also contain 3*s. We grind like hell to get only a few shards of it and maybe in total get like 4-7 crystals in the whole month for this. It is completely ridiculous that they too contain 3 star champions.
I think we need to have this conversation. The 3*s need to be removed from cav crystals and other things for people playing at this level of progression. There is absolutely no use for them at this point and they should not be the lowest prize that drops when you pay for cav crystal or other stuff. I can understand grandmaster crystal but the other stuff needs to be rid of 3*s at this point in the game. And it needs to happen now.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    The next "progression" crystal is mythic, mythic nexus and so on
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    I don't think we will ever going to see 3* out of crystals until 7*s are a thing
    And whatever next crystal will be(if they are planning something)would be most likely decreasing the odds of a 3* and increasing odds of other rarities
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Shivacrux said:

I don't think we will ever going to see 3* out of crystals until 7*s are a thing
    And whatever next crystal will be(if they are planning something)would be most likely decreasing the odds of a 3* and increasing odds of other rarities

why do you think that ?
    When we will still have 4*, 5* as other options beside the top prize 6*.
    The 4*s can drop some ISO and be of some use to the people at that progression level.
    The 5* could be of help and still are used a bit.But mostly gonna be just ISO and 6* shards fodder, or arena.
    Making this change in the 300 units worth cav crystals and the event based cav crystals should not hurt the economy at all. In fact it will not even make a dent for the people in Thronebreaker or Paragon. Maybe not Thronebreaker, but Paragon atleast .
    I include Thronebreaker also cos some are so close to Paragon or people with 1.5 million + hero rating who have a lot of champs already and this change should help them progress. The 3* drops are completely insignificant to them.
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★

Shivacrux said:

why do you think that ?
    When we will still have 4*, 5* as other options beside the top prize 6*.
    The 4*s can drop some ISO and be of some use to the people at that progression level.
    The 5* could be of help and still are used a bit.But mostly gonna be just ISO and 6* shards fodder, or arena.
    Making this change in the 300 units worth cav crystals and the event based cav crystals should not hurt the economy at all. In fact it will not even make a dent for the people in Thronebreaker or Paragon. Maybe not Thronebreaker, but Paragon atleast .
    I include Thronebreaker also cos some are so close to Paragon or people with 1.5 million + hero rating who have a lot of champs already and this change should help them progress. The 3* drops are completely insignificant to them.
    This would get a lot of 4* champs means a lot of iso than it would have been with 3*s in them,if there is iso people want to rankup,then there will be shortage of gold,then there will be posts about shortage on gold
    And iam not against your idea,but I don't think they will implement it
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Leave current Crystal's as is, just give more mythic shards out. They have 5 star with a chance of 6 star
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Leave current Crystal's as is, just give more mythic shards out. They have 5 star with a chance of 6 star

Too many 6* shards in that to give out at the rate of a Cav Crystal. But I do agree they should give out more of those shards. Over a year in the game and I’ve yet to form a Mythic crystal
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    theyll most likely say that people will then complain that they liked the 3* b/c they paid out like 5 iso and useless 4* shards. or something irrelevant.
    or they will just make a new crystal that costs more to even out the change. honestly even 4* are useless imo. but again they will find a reason to say that we want them/need those 1-4* still :'(
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Money bro. Money
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 280 ★★
    i agree, this months crystal pool has hercules so I'm gunning for him, i see two hercules in a row and the crystal has essentially stopped at this point, but then its a roll over two a 3* Sentry, like are you kidding me a 5* hercules is a god send i dont need 55 more 4* shards.