**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nameless in AQ not triggering Omega Red's death field when he immediately applies bleed

This is one I've noticed for a while that wasn't working tonight. Alliance plays AQ level two (we play on low levels in quest because no one wants to try higher), and I usually bring Omega Red in the Squirrel Girl weeks because he makes quick work out of Doreen, Tippy and friends... My other two can usually clear almost anything else in my paths, and if teammates have helped clear a path to Nameless, I'll take him on even if connected nodes aren't cleared.

He usually instantly applies a bleed to most heroes, which is enough to trigger OR's death field if the connected nodes weren't cleared before hand.

Today, that fight didn't do that at all, despite only the center path having been cleared. I was still able to defeat Nameless with OR, but it usually takes more of my heroes health bar to do it and the trade off is the death field and proximity to Nameless does the majority of the work for you.

Is that an interaction that was broken before or is the fight broken now because of some of the other issues in the game (phase and trap characters not working?)

Comments