**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, I would have bought this if it was worth it

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

Sneaking level 2 revives into a bundle like this, IMO, decreased the value and the appeal of this offer. They should have been Level 3 revives or higher, (for the SAME PRICE), considering this is a higher level completion and more difficult content. Smh. Is this Act 7 or Act 3???

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    No comments on the offer.......
    But did you just said 'more difficult content'???
    Ehehehe
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It’s a chapter 1 bundle of an Act that was easier than the entirety of Act 6. Not to mention where did you get level 6 health potions in act 3? That’s right… you can’t.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

So.. do u have the habit of writting to your grocery store the reason why u didnt buy every other product?

Do you have a habit of needing to respond to everything?
    ItsDamien said:

It’s a chapter 1 bundle of an Act that was easier than the entirety of Act 6. Not to mention where did you get level 6 health potions in act 3? That’s right… you can’t.

No. But level 2's can come from crystals. Sooooooooooooo.......no need to put them in a bundle in a higher Act
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I get all this, but can acknowledge that this seems objectively unbuyable in a world with 1000 unit Cav and UC EQ offers?

No comments on the offer.......
    But did you just said 'more difficult content'???
    Ehehehe

😂😂😂 Well....it was a bit easier. Act 6 was definitely the worse. My point is, if they're going to offer higher level items in the higher content, don't taint the offer with lower level items that we can get in the earlier, easier acts, AND daily crystals.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

ItsDamien said:

I get all this, but can acknowledge that this seems objectively unbuyable in a world with 1000 unit Cav and UC EQ offers?
    Sure, but that bundle came out A LONG time before the EQ offers got their change. The Story offers are never updated. If this had been the 8.1 chapter offer then yeah, it’d be a good reason to complain, but it’s not. It’s 7.1.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Coppin said:

So.. do u have the habit of writting to your grocery store the reason why u didnt buy every other product?

Do you have a habit of needing to respond to everything?
    Yes.

Deal Walrmart:
    I was at your store today, how dare u put on display Peanuts, there is a large population of people who are allergic. This is the reason i didn't care for the peanuts and didn't buy the peanuts...
    I will also be sueing you for attempted murder of the people allergic to peanuts.

Sincerely Terminatrix