**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dragon Man

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Great, Good, Meh, or Terrible?

What are your thoughts community and what are some uses you use him for? I pulled him last week along with a Luke Cage dupe. Just curios as honestly I forgot about him being in the game.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    if they didn't ruin the AI of the match it'd be fine. it's one of the most horrid experiences AI wise for sure. and it's not subtle changes but drastic changes in behavior from match to match depending on attacker too. i one shot with CAPIW with fairly expected AI behavior ... go right back in with DOOM and it's a completely different AI ... won't throw specials, doesn't interact with shock at all etc.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Mine is r3. And gets used quite frequently. Immunites, degen on opponent when armor broken, power gain, and some very nice damage when pinning opponents in the corner, especially when they have buffs. Very solid champ for both Attack and Defense.
  • Options
    WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★

if they didn't ruin the AI of the match it'd be fine. it's one of the most horrid experiences AI wise for sure. and it's not subtle changes but drastic changes in behavior from match to match depending on attacker too. i one shot with CAPIW with fairly expected AI behavior ... go right back in with DOOM and it's a completely different AI ... won't throw specials, doesn't interact with shock at all etc.

Pretty sure this question wasn't about EoP.

I have a rank 2 6* that I find very fun to use. I run suicide masteries and the ease of cycling sp3 is great fun. I would put him a tier below doom/claire/diablo but there are niche fights that he dominates like no other e.g. brawl.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    As a user of recoil masteries, I am hoping to get him and make him part of my high rank mystic team. I'm trying to get a good 5 champs in each class ranked up and bring others in for support where needed.