**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Act 5 Opinion - Help

I recently completed Act 4. Haven’t explored of it except chapter 1 at 100%. I’m struggling with Act 5 so far. I have decent roster, with Hyperion 5* r2 and Night Thrasher 5* r2. Also, Angela and Mister Negative are both 5* r1. Handful of r5 and r4 4*. That said, I have a pretty solid roster. But, should I go back and explore all of Act 4, then proceed to Act 5? I don’t know why Act 5 is giving me this trouble. Any tips? Should I go back to do rest of Act 4?

Comments

• Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 234 ★★
    You can if you wish. That's what I did, and exploring act 4 is never a bad idea. If I remember correctly, it even gives you a free mastery point.

That said, don't sweat it! You'll get to the collector eventually. It may be worth it to try to push for 5* strength increases if you are struggling with act 5; more 5* r2 and even r3 champs make it a lot easier. Let me know if you need any specific advice.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    I'd say give a bit of act 5 a try revery day or so, when you can't get a quest done that day revert back to act 4 and redo the cycle a day or 2 later

Getting uncollected is a nice step to getting better rewards and getting more 5*s so I reccomend trying to get as far as you can
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

You can if you wish. That's what I did, and exploring act 4 is never a bad idea. If I remember correctly, it even gives you a free mastery point.

That said, don't sweat it! You'll get to the collector eventually. It may be worth it to try to push for 5* strength increases if you are struggling with act 5; more 5* r2 and even r3 champs make it a lot easier. Let me know if you need any specific advice.

Appreciate feedback. Specific advice? It’s like my champs aren’t “strong enough”, but I have some good champs. I have handfuls of 4* r4 or r5, a few 5* that are r1. Except for Hyperion 5* r2/25. I’ve found some of my 4* r4/40 or r5/50 are better than some 5* so far in Act 5 Ch1. Same with Act 4 Ch3/4 when I was completing Act 4. I’m good at fighting, patience, baiting, parry, dexterity, and such.

4 stars that seem to be best right now for me are Sunspot 4/40, BW Claire V 4/40, Spidey 2099 4/40, SWigil 4/40 Sig30, Corvus 4/40, IMIW 5/50 Sig75, Blade 4/40 (not awakened though), BW Deadly O 4/40 and Cap Marvel (Movie) 4/40. My Hyperion that’s 5* 2/25, just doesn’t seem as impactful in Act 5.

I struggled completing Chapter 1. I just did, but burned through revives and more units than thought would. Am I missing something in Act 5? Shouldn't Hyperion be more useful? I’ve tinkered with masteries to see if that helps. Not much luck though. Then again, when I started getting points, I didn’t really pay close attention to where points go. I don’t have precision or cruelty. I haven’t unlocked Salve, which is dumb of me. Maybe I should?

• Options
    IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Posts: 30
    Max out your corvus and sunspot .
    They're gonna help you a lot.
    Act 5.1 can still be tough for 4/40 4 stars
  • Options
    IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Posts: 30
    And for Hyperion , I'd personally suggest you to go for heavy and sp1 rotation