Options

Act 5 Opinion - Help

I recently completed Act 4. Haven’t explored of it except chapter 1 at 100%. I’m struggling with Act 5 so far. I have decent roster, with Hyperion 5* r2 and Night Thrasher 5* r2. Also, Angela and Mister Negative are both 5* r1. Handful of r5 and r4 4*. That said, I have a pretty solid roster. But, should I go back and explore all of Act 4, then proceed to Act 5? I don’t know why Act 5 is giving me this trouble. Any tips? Should I go back to do rest of Act 4?

Comments

• Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    You can if you wish. That's what I did, and exploring act 4 is never a bad idea. If I remember correctly, it even gives you a free mastery point.

That said, don't sweat it! You'll get to the collector eventually. It may be worth it to try to push for 5* strength increases if you are struggling with act 5; more 5* r2 and even r3 champs make it a lot easier. Let me know if you need any specific advice.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    I'd say give a bit of act 5 a try revery day or so, when you can't get a quest done that day revert back to act 4 and redo the cycle a day or 2 later

Getting uncollected is a nice step to getting better rewards and getting more 5*s so I reccomend trying to get as far as you can
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

You can if you wish. That's what I did, and exploring act 4 is never a bad idea. If I remember correctly, it even gives you a free mastery point.

That said, don't sweat it! You'll get to the collector eventually. It may be worth it to try to push for 5* strength increases if you are struggling with act 5; more 5* r2 and even r3 champs make it a lot easier. Let me know if you need any specific advice.

Appreciate feedback. Specific advice? It’s like my champs aren’t “strong enough”, but I have some good champs. I have handfuls of 4* r4 or r5, a few 5* that are r1. Except for Hyperion 5* r2/25. I’ve found some of my 4* r4/40 or r5/50 are better than some 5* so far in Act 5 Ch1. Same with Act 4 Ch3/4 when I was completing Act 4. I’m good at fighting, patience, baiting, parry, dexterity, and such.

4 stars that seem to be best right now for me are Sunspot 4/40, BW Claire V 4/40, Spidey 2099 4/40, SWigil 4/40 Sig30, Corvus 4/40, IMIW 5/50 Sig75, Blade 4/40 (not awakened though), BW Deadly O 4/40 and Cap Marvel (Movie) 4/40. My Hyperion that’s 5* 2/25, just doesn’t seem as impactful in Act 5.

I struggled completing Chapter 1. I just did, but burned through revives and more units than thought would. Am I missing something in Act 5? Shouldn't Hyperion be more useful? I’ve tinkered with masteries to see if that helps. Not much luck though. Then again, when I started getting points, I didn’t really pay close attention to where points go. I don’t have precision or cruelty. I haven’t unlocked Salve, which is dumb of me. Maybe I should?

• Options
    IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Posts: 30
    Max out your corvus and sunspot .
    They're gonna help you a lot.
    Act 5.1 can still be tough for 4/40 4 stars
  • Options
    IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Posts: 30
    And for Hyperion , I'd personally suggest you to go for heavy and sp1 rotation