**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tigra's neutralise not working

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
Is anyone getting this her heavy attacks aren't registering neutralise debuffs. This game is getting.....

Comments

• Options
    In arena no nodes, if you have her you can try, whether it's passive or not, it's not working
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

In arena no nodes, if you have her you can try, whether it's passive or not, it's not working

Against who?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

Champions can still stop her neutralise applying, who were you facing?
  • Options

Glads said:

I was facing juggernaut, when it happen no neutralises, took another 4 fights worked fine, but it happen yesterday too maybe I am going crazy
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

Glads said:

I was facing juggernaut, when it happen no neutralises, took another 4 fights worked fine, but it happen yesterday too maybe I am going crazy
    Hmm, I’m seeing it show up. Maybe a visual bug? Maybe it’s only bugged in arena? This is assuming you haven’t made a mistake and just missed it, which is possible

Next time you face him with her, record the match up and watch it back. If neutralise shows up then maybe you made a mistake
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'm unfamiliar with his new kit, but arena does take into account synergies. Does he have any synergies that give him immunity to AAR?
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    He does not