**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AAR Inconsistency EOP Dragon Man

I know there’s already been threads about the inconsistency with the armor breaks being placed on Dragon Man even with Pacify maxed and whatever. I don’t really care about that, at least it does show signs of mostly not triggering (in my case anyway).

However, I’m confused why the unblockable node seems to have no effect from the AAR of Magneto without stating as such in the description, whereas the unstoppable node is clearly altered in its consistency through AAR. Is this meant to be? If so, what is the reasoning?

I know it probably seems like I’m complaining because I’m likely struggling but I actually think I’ll get it done in a revive or two so I don’t really care for my own sake but seems like oversight from the description of the nodes, so I’m mostly just curious. I know it’s meant to be painful.

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Good point. I'm not really sure here but could it be because they call the unblockable a charge and it disappears after you dex & hence isn't affected by AAR, whereas the unstoppable is a buff?

• TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    @Sw0rdMaster Could be! Kinda why I’m curious since it’s not super clear.

Technically the unblockable goes away after the defender tries any attack, but AAR should in theory still prevent that ability from triggering each time whether it’s a passive or a buff. At least that’s how I would imagine it working, but I could be wrong.