**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who To Take To Rank 4 - Mystic

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
My options are:
Black Widow Claire Voyant (sig 20)
Scarlet Witch Sigil (sig 120)
Dragon Man (sig 20)
Rintrah (unduped... just learning him)

I'm going to put the candidates in groups to determine split votes, so if you're torn between two there will be an option to choose both. Thank you for your votes. Please don't comment unless you vote. The champs will be used for overall content. Thank you.

Who To Take To Rank 4 - Mystic 36 votes

Black Widow
22%
ReferencemanveertherealLordSmasherReignkingTWrivetRenaxqqJust_grindingGunner14 8 votes
Black Widow or Scarlet Witch
13%
YoMovesEwell65SSS69Wasy1ZAHIDMALIK1588Iron_J3 5 votes
Black Widow or Dragon Man
2%
Greenmeep 1 vote
Black Widow or Rintrah
19%
WordunkenAlaBillIronman3000FiiNCHGardoshWoojin3benhuncho 7 votes
Scarlet Witch
8%
UnsilentPseudo_1913579rebel_ 3 votes
Scarlet Witch or Dragon Man
0%
Scarlet Witch or Rintrah
5%
Alto_Dalto1VVDoom 2 votes
Dragon Man
5%
Hidr8__PowerOfACandle 2 votes
Dragon Man or Rintrah
2%
RonSwanson 1 vote
Rintrah
19%
buddy_LEEBy_odins_beardH3t3rFabwiziLpooDarkraw346KingSageThe1st 7 votes

Comments

• TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Lol. Disagree? Sorry, but these are my only options.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Black Widow
    ive heard Rintrah is good but i dont know anything about him so like my opinion should not matter in this

ive heard Rintrah is good but i dont know anything about him so like my opinion should not matter in this

I heard this too. He seems good, but a bit tricky. For instance, if I’m not paying attention I can accidentally root myself during the defender’s special. I’m still learning him.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,296 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Swigil
    So far it’s close between Black Widow and Rintrah. I’ll give it another day. Thanks again for your votes, everyone.
    I don’t know how much this’ll change people’s minds in the vote, but I just awakened my Rintrah. If you didn’t vote for Rintrah and would like to change your vote, please comment. Otherwise, the non-Rintrah vote will stand. I don’t really know how valuable his awakened ability is, but I’m sure it’s helpful. Due to this unforeseen situation, I’m going to end the poll tomorrow (Tuesday) evening.
    Looks like Black Widow Claire Voyant is holding her lead. 6 hours til poll closes.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Black Widow or Scarlet Witch
    I’d go BW CV or SWigil or Rintrah. In that order. Can’t go wrong with those 3. Heck, rank up all 3! I did on those 3. Don’t regret it either. Waste of few resources? Nah. I use all.