**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena frustrations - placement unknown

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
For the last basic arena: omega sentinal
I decided to grind once again after leaving arena for a long time. I also know why I stopped doing arena with the game acting up but that’s a different story.

I played and grinded every free hour I got … and got to 17.75 million hoping that would be enough.

Now the rewards come out and I don’t even know my rank. All I get told is you missed the champ. That’s it … you get the 1-5% rank rewards.

Then I wanted to contact support to try to find out what rank I got trough support. But the contact to them has been hidden and I can’t find it. In the past you got a online form but now all you get is a faq no link to contact them?

Please communicate the ranks you know them why hide them from the players ????

Comments

• Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Ok … I found it I was rank 549 … that sucks big time but it is what it is. (Inventory under rewards for those that want to know is where it is shown before you claim)

But why not just show the rank in the arena and / or the mail. That request is still standing from me to kabam