**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Magneto's awakened ability

masacre vs magneto in arena I threw my sp2 into magnetos block and the damage of the first hit exceeded his awakened ability damage cap
Can I get an explanation for what happened?

Comments

• Options
    YoMoves said:

masacre vs magneto in arena I threw my sp2 into magnetos block and the damage of the first hit exceeded his awakened ability damage cap

Did you have any debuffs on him? Masacre cuts ability accuracy of blocking opponents when they have debuffs on them. Disorient also cuts ability accuracy. Mags' safeguard could be affected.
    No debuffs
    Got hit on purpose to get to sp2 and end the fight but I wasn't expecting it to end with only one hit
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

YoMoves said:

Did you have any debuffs on him? Masacre cuts ability accuracy of blocking opponents when they have debuffs on them. Disorient also cuts ability accuracy. Mags' safeguard could be affected.
    No debuffs
    Got hit on purpose to get to sp2 and end the fight but I wasn't expecting it to end with only one hit
    He didn't have suicides?
  • Options
    The_2nd_collectorThe_2nd_collector Posts: 93
    edited September 2022
    YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

No debuffs
    He didn't have suicides?
    No suicides
    If he had suicides liquid courage would have popped up on the summary screen
    Masacre only reduces ability accuracy with his disorient not random defuffs though
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Maybe it could be a 🐜?
  • Options

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

No debuffs
    He didn't have suicides?
    No suicides
    Masacre only reduces ability accuracy with his disorient not random defuffs though

Au contraire….
  • Options
    YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

No debuffs
    He didn't have suicides?
    No suicides

Au contraire….
    That doesn't say anything about ability accuracy reduction
    It's just block proficiency reduction
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

No debuffs
    He didn't have suicides?
    No suicides

Au contraire….
    Read again. It’s in the middle,
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

No debuffs
    He didn't have suicides?
    No suicides

Au contraire….
    Read again. It’s in the middle,
    My bad 😔
    Well that explains that
    @YoMoves my apologies
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    But there weren't any debuffs on mags?
  • Options

Blocked hit damage gets around certain protection mechanics as well. That's why a lot of people used Aegon or Corvus for the old do you bleed path in 6.2.6

Who remembers Rocket throwing grenades at Safeguard Deadpool in Road oh so many years ago?
  • Options

But there weren't any debuffs on mags?

Nope
    It's probably a bug