Options

Rogue special 1

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Should Rogues special 1 life steal of the opponent is blocking?
Because, well... she does

Comments

• Options
    BenderBender Posts: 163
    Yes, apparantly that was a bug. Its now working as intended
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 152
    edited June 2017
    Have you guys read her spotlight. If not, please read it... It's in plain english. It's not a bug.

ROGUE SPOTLIGHT.
    Special 1: Skin-to-Skin – Rogue removes her gloves to absorb life energy, even against Blocking opponents.

Replicates 4 of the opponent’s active Buffs. Replicated Buffs stay active as long as Rogue keeps touching the opponent. Opponents cannot activate those Buffs as long as Rogue holds them. Rogue’s Replicate effect does not work on opponents of the Tech Class.
    Life Steal deals 27.5% Attack as Direct Damage.
    Rogue is healed for 100% of the Life Stolen.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    That only means she was bugged from her release, and she just works as intended since last update.
    Just Kabam things, nothing surprising here
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I hadn't read the spot light.
    Thanks for clearing it up
  • Options
    BenderBender Posts: 163
    Thats what I meant, it was bugged from release and update resolved it. I read the Spotlight in plain English :)
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Except ... using s1 on a blocked target will most likely be followed up with a 5 hit combo retaliation from the target...!
  • Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    so shes even better now. before heroes would keep producing buffs even when she held them
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    jeyrey2000 wrote: »
    so shes even better now. before heroes would keep producing buffs even when she held them

It's weird they didn't mention it in the patch note