**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So what’s the consensus on the green guy with wings a few months in?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
How are folks feeling about Hulkling now that the initial hype has worn off? I know the content creation community was pretty excited about him when he first dropped.

I know he is a great counter for Peni, but what else is he good for? What game modes does he shine? Does he need to be awakened/sigs to be useful?

Conveniently I pulled a 2-3 cosmic gem from 8.1 completion, so contemplating taking him straight to rank 3.

Comments

• AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    He’s awesome. I’ve opened dozens of featured 6 stars to get him without success. Was my top target from this one and he’s the only one I can’t get.

The R5 five star is very good but I’m still holding out hope!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Aldac said:

He’s awesome. I’ve opened dozens of featured 6 stars to get him without success. Was my top target from this one and he’s the only one I can’t get.

The R5 five star is very good but I’m still holding out hope!

@aldac Good luck!
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    A someone who has Herc @ R4 sig 200 I was slightly disappointed when I first pulled Hulkling from the featured. I primarily wanted OS, Scorp, or Rintrah... But now after ranking and learning Hulking he has become one of my favorite champs to use.

He is a double threat for battlegrounds, amazing and quick damage attacker but also a very good defender. His ability to go unblockable has been a blessing to have especially with the extra defensive ai lately. He is also very tanky if you get smacked a bunch he gets some great regen and can go indestructible.

I would say like most new champs his awakened ability is nice but not necessary. You should definitely take him straight to R3 unawakened you wont be disappointed.