**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EOP

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
First I want to say I know I must be part of group of players that most likely be in the minority maybe I am nearly alone with this.

But the EOP although it’s a challange for most is a literal pain for me. There is so much to keep track of every time my mind does protest a lot and it taken a toll on my mind.

I have been talking about this proces of making more things to keep track of as way to increase difficulty a problem but never got a real reaction from kabam about this.

I really hope there will be a turning point in the near future on this because there is an growing part of the game I just can’t do due to the amount of things to keep track of.

In the past kabam said they saw this way was wrong and would turn back and rethink in a “plan” post. Although that comment was about champ abilities and visuals I hoped it was a design philosophy change. As I have noticed it wasn’t and I am sad about this. I really hope they will find another way to still increase diffuclty but keep the amount of things you need to keep track of smaller.

Untill then I think I must learn to accept this game is outgrowing me in a pace that feels like its every increasing. I hope I can keep playing at a decent level for much longer but I might have to reconsider faster then I would like to.

Really hope I get a response even though it might be a yes this is a design philosophy and there is no plan to change this philosophy in the (near) future. That way I know I need to start making amends with the fact I will have to stop playing at a undisclosed point in the future if I want to be a little bit competitive.

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    So the Eternity of Pain, is painful for you?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Play the game at your own pace, that's crucial. This game is growing fast and becoming very complex. As all games, it is meant to be fun. Something you invest your time to, in order to enjoy the time spent. You don't have to do EoP, there is so much more to do other than that. Sure, the rewards are good, but the materials can be obtained on other places as well, so if you feel like it overwhelms you, just slow down and let it go. It won't make you tragically lose anything. It's a small lost battle in a long war (or one mile/kilometer in a marathon if you wish), what matters is the long time goal.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
    Well EOP is weekly and provides high level rewards but is difficult content. SEQ is often weekly, sometimes daily or cumulative and offers decent rewards for a relatively low difficulty. MEQ is monthly and now offers decent rewards for a relatively low difficulty. Pretty much everything else is permanent content. So I’d focus on EOP, SEQ, MEQ then permanent content. If EOP is too difficult to complete then that’s another issue. Yes there’s BG, AQ, AW, arena and incursions but everything in the game is optional. Skip the content that offers the worst rewards to time taken ratio. For me, that wouldn’t be EOP. If you compete the final week within a few days you have near enough a month before the next EOP. Plenty of time to focus on a few lanes of 8.1 or whatever content you need to complete.

I’ll be honest I often think there isn’t enough new content in the game, but I have no life.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

Play the game at your own pace, that's crucial. This game is growing fast and becoming very complex. As all games, it is meant to be fun. Something you invest your time to, in order to enjoy the time spent. You don't have to do EoP, there is so much more to do other than that. Sure, the rewards are good, but the materials can be obtained on other places as well, so if you feel like it overwhelms you, just slow down and let it go. It won't make you tragically lose anything. It's a small lost battle in a long war (or one mile/kilometer in a marathon if you wish), what matters is the long time goal.

Agree 1000%.
    Just because its there doesn't mean u have to do it. If its that challenging then don't do it and do what u can. As u get more stronger heroes and get better, then u progresd.