**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KABAM MUST GIVE COMPENSATIONS FOR BG MODDERS

NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
As per the title, I think it's an ABSOLUTE MUST that Kabam give us a HUGE BULK of Units or Elder's MARK at the end of this First BG Season.

I've been playing a lot cause I enjoy this mode, I'm already above 300k in the solo event and I've been using more than 2500 Elder's Mark, but CELESTIAL ranking is FULL OF MODDERS, it's basically a wheel of fortune who you are matched against, resulting in frustrating LOSSES against a 5* R1 Hit Monkey beating 6*R4 ManThing in 15 seconds.

My personal last 5 matches have ALL been against Modders, dropping me down from 350+ to 270.

I absolutely demand a refund.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    I gotta update this: 6th match in a ROW facing MODDERS.

The last pro player with a really great gaming chair beated my 6*R4 IAbom using a 6*R1 Aarkus in 12 seconds.

Those are literally 6*15=90 Elder's Mark gone to waste and I've wasted more than 8-900 like this, only to MODDERS.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Demand away, buddy.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    You know he's serious when the title is in all capital letters.
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★

You know he's serious when the title is in all capital letters.

Ahahahah I know, but it's really frustrating.
    I'm a casual spender in this game, I've spent some money and I've bought Elder's Mark only to lose against those who completely destroy this game mode, which is the most fun in this game.

I honestly think that Kabam should give us some Elder's Mark back after giving out the rewards for this 1st BG Season and I don't think it's something so disrespectful to ask for.
  • Hey @NightMonkey, if you would like to report cheating or request a refund, please reach out to our Support Team. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.