**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help for 7.4

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just finished 7.3.6, Kang boss was not so difficult. I did mess up twice and died but it was relatively easy boss compared to grandmaster and gwenmaster

Im grinding revives and stuff for 7.4, i would like to know what champs should I be ranking up for 7.4, 8.1

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    If you don't have poison debuff champs I'd recommend de Pablo, cable if u have APOC is also good and AA would also be great
  • Options
    Venom was great for phase 3 of 7.3.6 kang boss
    Got him down to phase 3 in one go with Odin and died
    Did till final phase using venom and died again
    Used doom and completed final phase

Apparently i didn't use any revives, i did use few on that green Goblin on acid wash path because i just can't Dex his sp2, it's too fast
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    MiniMF said:

If you don't have poison debuff champs I'd recommend de Pablo, cable if u have APOC is also good and AA would also be great

I don't have apoc. I'm confused between kitty and AA.
    I do have 'de Pablo' 😂 at r5 and love him but i wouldn't want same champ on the team (kitty being exception cuz she's too good and my fav champ)
    I posted my roster pics
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

Not sure if this was on purpose or an autocorrect, but he will always be "de Pablo" for me, from here on. Thank you.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Act 7.4 Kang boss is not bad once you get the phases down. Ultron was my MVP - that extra healing allowed a lot of wiggle room to mess up. Venom was my other MVP - tons of buffs and debuffs. Odin was MVP #3 - tons of buffs too, major SP2 damage and his prefights added to Ultron or Venom make them even better. You kind of already have those covered, plus Herc and Kitty - you should be in really good shape for 7.4 Kang.

8.1, that bishop will melt the boss - Kitty and Herc too.

All I can suggest is go to Youtube, watch the "easy path" videos to see who you need / want for the paths and how to handle the boss and go for it after that. You can cheese some paths/bosses - You might not get solos or have to use a couple of items, but none of them should be crazy

Avoid black panther in 8.1.2 - he was the worst one. Doesn't look like you have a red Mags, unfortunately either so that makes some of the bosses a little trickier...

8.1.1 hood is easy
    8.1.2 I'm not sure your best option without magneto or a constant armor breaker (probably she-hulk boss)
    8.1.3 psycho-man is easy - Odin/Herc will destroy him, just keep evading SP1's
    8.1.4 I actually thought ebony maw was very easy with torch pre-fight, but corvus is pretty easy too
    8.1.5 take out Herc
    8.1.6 slam the boss with Bishop, Herc and/or Kitty. She's actually pretty easy once you get her specials down. Special One, evade the last hit. Special 2 evade the first hit. Wait for the traps to say "set" (even if you can't see them from the VFX bugs - note where she is when the special ends) backup a little so you don't accidentally walk into them, and try to parry/heavy or hold block and counter with a special to knock her into the trap and go ham.
  • Options

Act 7.4 Kang boss is not bad once you get the phases down. Ultron was my MVP - that extra healing allowed a lot of wiggle room to mess up. Venom was my other MVP - tons of buffs and debuffs. Odin was MVP #3 - tons of buffs too, major SP2 damage and his prefights added to Ultron or Venom make them even better. You kind of already have those covered, plus Herc and Kitty - you should be in really good shape for 7.4 Kang.

8.1, that bishop will melt the boss - Kitty and Herc too.

All I can suggest is go to Youtube, watch the "easy path" videos to see who you need / want for the paths and how to handle the boss and go for it after that. You can cheese some paths/bosses - You might not get solos or have to use a couple of items, but none of them should be crazy

Avoid black panther in 8.1.2 - he was the worst one. Doesn't look like you have a red Mags, unfortunately either so that makes some of the bosses a little trickier...

8.1.1 hood is easy
    8.1.2 I'm not sure your best option without magneto or a constant armor breaker (probably she-hulk boss)
    8.1.3 psycho-man is easy - Odin/Herc will destroy him, just keep evading SP1's
    8.1.4 I actually thought ebony maw was very easy with torch pre-fight, but corvus is pretty easy too
    8.1.5 take out Herc
    8.1.6 slam the boss with Bishop, Herc and/or Kitty. She's actually pretty easy once you get her specials down. Special One, evade the last hit. Special 2 evade the first hit. Wait for the traps to say "set" (even if you can't see them from the VFX bugs - note where she is when the special ends) backup a little so you don't accidentally walk into them, and try to parry/heavy or hold block and counter with a special to knock her into the trap and go ham.

Thank you very much !! :smiley: